DVD-Audio Solo is an integrated authoring application to burn DVD-Audio discs on PC with high resolution, 5.1 surround music. Built-in recording and CD ripping. Play and rip back disc on PC. Simple to use, good looking user interface. Enjoy audio at the best available DVD quality.
Highlights of DVD-Audio Solo :
- Sampling frequencies from 44.1Khz to 192Khz, 16 and 24 bit depth
- Input multi-channel wav, aif, flac, mp3 and ogg vorbis tracks up to 5.1 channels. Cue sheet
- Professional quality up-sampling from 44.1kHz up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Rip back, play directly from DVD-Audio disc (non protected, non MLP)
- Still video support, 20 pictures per track (optional)
- Write to DVD±R/RW and DVD+R Dual Layer discs
- Discs play on DVD-Audio compatible players and car systems (Acura, Lexus), PCs
- Windows Vista ready
DVD-Audio is the ideal media to play high-resolution and 5.1 surround tracks with optional pictures. DVD-Audio Solo will let you create a disc in as few as 5 clicks.
DVD-Audio Solo is a free trial software application from the Multimedia Creation Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-05-16. The program can be installed on Win98, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
DVD-Audio Solo (version 1.3) has a file size of 16.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 146 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.